Wherever pipe and/or cable penetrations have to be sealed, NOFIRNO offers the ultimate, most cost-effective solution. NOFIRNO provides the highest fire ratings, the shortest installation times, and a long-term, maintenance free service life.
The NOFIRNO multi-all-mix system was the first system approved for passing any combination of cable, metallic, GRP or plastic pipes through the same penetration.
NOFIRNO sleeves and sealant are made from the highest grade silicone materials, and have a tested service life of over 20 years. Unlike some competitive systems, the NOFIRNO system contains no cheap calcium silicate or mineral wool blankets, which can absorb moisture and cause corrosion of the penetration collar and pipes inside the collar. This problem is referred to as "Corrosion Under Insulation" (CUI).
The NOFIRNO system is Type Approved for the harshest ratings for A, H and Jet Fire Class, and is also approved for watertight, gas-tight, blast and shock applications. The design of the system allows for pipes and cables to be passed through the penetration off-center, or at an angle. Since the system is based on adhesion, not compression, the risk of damage to fiber optic cables is completely eliminated.
Typical Areas of Application:
- Shipbuilding / Marine / Offshore
- Industrial facilities
- Any environments where the safety of people and facilities are critical.
- Approved for harshest fire ratings for pipe penetrations (EN, A, H and Jet Fire class)
- Allows substantial movement of the ducted pipes within the conduit
- High pressure ratings - designed for gas and/or watertight penetrations
- Prevents "Corrosion Under Insulation" (CUI)
- Longest service life and best Total Cost of Ownership of any sealing system
- NOFIRNO® rubber sleeves and sealant will remain stable and not be consumed by fire
- Approved for any combination of cable and/or metallic, GRP or plastic pipes!
NOFIRNO System Files
Here are the files for this product.
For more information about the SLIPSIL Sealing Plugs & Collars product