The DYNATITE plugs can easily withstand shock pressure loads up to 15 bar (217 psi), and will return to their original shape after shock pressure subsides.
The dynamic sealing capabilities of the system is based on the high-tech rubber grade and the proprietary engineered profiling design. DYNATITE was originally developed for application in offshore rig columns, following incidents where traditional cable transit systems suffered catastrophic failure under high pressure.
Typical Areas of Application:
- Columns of offshore oil rigs
- Ballistic bulkheads in Navy vessels
- Partitions between hazardous and non-hazardous areas
- Blast walls
- Explosion-proof areas
- For applications where a high degree of (instantaneous) tightness is required
- Dynamic sealing when a disaster occurs
- Plugs are compressible and will return to their original shape after shock pressure subsides
- Easily withstands shock pressure loads up to 15 bar (217 psi)
- Ideal solution for cable and pipe transits in subsea and explosion proof installations
- Special DYNATITE Collars designed to withstand high pressure and corrosion prone environments
- Regions with elevated hurricane, tsunami and flooding risks
DYNATITE Plugs and Collars Files
Here are the files for this product.
For more information about the SLIPSIL Sealing Plugs & Collars product