CSD Split Frame system is designed for application in areas where an existing, leaking penetration seal cannot be removed, or there is not enough depth to install the NOFIRNO System.
The CSD Split Frames are made of an impact resistant plastic, and can easily be assembled to form a multi-bay configuration. To install, simply place the sections of split frames around the existing cables or pipes, place a NOFIRNO® gasket between the frame and wall / floor, then attach the frames. Once the frames have been installed, the NOFIRNO® Sealing System is applied in order to create a watertight / gas-tight seal.
Typical Areas of Application:
- Water & Wastewater
- Electrical & Telecom Utilities
- Industrial Facilities
- Commercial & Institutional Facilities
- Modular design allows for unlimited combinations and sizes of frames to accommodate all applications
- Provides high levels of water and gas-tight integrity in combination with the NOFIRNO Sealing System
- Frames contain no metal parts - prevents corrosion
- NOTE: NOT FOR USE IN FIRE RATED BOUNDARIES!
CSD Split Frames Files
Here are the files for this product.
For more information about the SLIPSIL Sealing Plugs & Collars product