The CSD Modular Cast-in Sleeve System was designed primarily for use with the SLIPSIL® Sealing Plugs, but can also be used as a standard penetration sleeve for our NOFIRNO product.
The ID’s of the Cast-In sleeves correspond to the OD’s of the SLIPSIL® Sealing Plugs to ensure a watertight / gas-tight seal, and ensure ease of installation for the plugs. The Sleeve System is fully modular, and allows the sleeve to be adjusted to the thickness of the concrete wall or floor that is being poured.
Typical Areas of Application:
- Industrial buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Institutional buildings
- Use as an alternative to core drill holes
- Made from high grade, impact resistant plastic
- Sleeve flange acts as a water barrier, and also ensures fixation into concrete to prevent loose sleeves
- Modular components allow for installation in virtually any wall or floor thickness
- Heat resistant plastic is available for 2-hour fire rated applications
CSD Modular Cast-in Sleeve System Files
Here are the files for this product.
For more information about the SLIPSIL Sealing Plugs & Collars product