The SLIPSIL - MPP system is designed to provide a simple solution for both cable and pipe penetrations. The system can be used for transits carrying a variety of pipes/cables with different diameters. The SLIPSIL - MPP system is easy to specify, and installation is quick and easy.
SLIPSIL - MPP provides a modular solution to penetrations with multiple cables and/or pipes with varying outside diameters. It consists of a standard SLIPSIL Sealing Plug, Multi-Passage Module (MPP) made from high-grade HMPE, and DYNATITE Sealing Plugs.
The SLIPSIL - MPP sealing system allows easy access for later passage of pipe or cable. Since the sealing system is based on the unique SLIPSIL self-compression installation method, there are no bolts or other compression mechanisms required,. The SLIPSIL - MPP modules offer a variety of configurations and are the ideal solution for ducting in concrete pits and foundations.
Typical Areas of Application:
- Water & Wastewater
- Electrical & Telecom Utilities
- Industrial Facilities
- Commercial & Institutional Facilities
- Designed to provide a simple solution for both cable and pipe penetrations
- For transits carrying a variety of pipes/cables with different diameters
- Quick & easy installation
- Simple access for later passage of additional pipes or cables
- No bolting or other mechanical compression devices required
- Passage Modules made of high-grade HMPE - long service life
- Watertight & Gas-tight integrity ensured
- No metal parts - no corrosion
For more information about the SLIPSIL Sealing Plugs & Collars product