FIRSTO firestops are designed to seal multi-cable and cable tray penetrations of fire-rated walls and floors. FIRSTO fire stops are developed as a modular system which is simple to assemble around the cable run against the wall or on the floor. Working in inaccessible openings is often cumbersome, but with FIRSTO, this is a thing of the past.
The system is not only easy to install, but it also makes it a simple job to add or remove cables at a later date. The fire stop prevents the spread of smoke and fire, and can withstand heavy mechanical loads.
FIRSTO is specifically suitable for the fire resistant ducting of cables and/or cable trays through wall and floor penetrations. No other firestop can offer the high level of security with the flexibility, time and cost savings and highest quality standard that FIRSTO offers.
Typical Areas of Application:
- Petrochemical industry
- Telecom and computer industry
- Any work area where cable maintenance and frequent changes may be necessary
- Designed to provide a simple solution for both new and existing cable penetrations
- Cellular rubber with closed cell structure to prevent moisture absorption
- Rubber is activated and expanding when exposed to flames or extensive heat
- Self-correcting fire stop system
- UL Classified Firestops
- Adding or removing cables an easy matter
- Front of the sealing system can be covered with FIWA® or NOFIRNO® sealant for outdoor use
- Proven - modular casings to fit to cable ways
- The system of choice for installations with continuous changes in the cable set
- For more information on the FIRSTO product, please visit www.dorncsd.com
FIRSTO System Files
Here are the files for this product.
For more information about the SLIPSIL Sealing Plugs & Collars product