ACTIFOAM® is a unique, proprietary product based on the ACTIFIRE® Technology by Beele Engineering. It has a wide variety of applications in both industrial and marine / offshore environments
ACTIFOAM® is available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations that can be adapted to unlimited, challenging applications in a variety of installation areas.
ACTIFOAM® expands on the basis of confined air in the presence of heat or flames, it is therefore not classified as an intumescent material. The material can easily be field cut to the appropriate size requirements. ACTIFOAM® is a closed-cell, material that will not absorb or retain moisture.
- High level of fire resistance
- Thermal protection
- Low surface temperature under fire
- Remains mechanically intact
- Easily cut for field applications
- Non Fibrous - no mineral wool
- Excellent resistance again weathering, UV and ozone
- Age tested to 50+ years
- Lowest smoke and toxicity material
Temporary fire resistant sealing of penetration openings during construction work in marine and onshore environments (ACTIFOAM Temporary Seals)
Fire resistant sealing of doors and hatches
Sealing of gaps in any type of construction environment
- Perfect for application in critical vehicle and mass transit tunnel areas
Fire resistant ducting of busbar systems
- Permanent cable / cable tray firestop penetrations (Canada only!)
NOFIRNO System Files
Here are the files for this product.
For more information about the SLIPSIL Sealing Plugs & Collars product